Medical Assistant #6492
Under the general supervision of the physician(s), Advanced Practice Providers (APPs) and management team, assist physician(s), APP(s), and staff members in providing optimal healthcare to patients. Assists with both clinical and clerical duties.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Completion of one of the following:
1. Graduate of a recognized Medical Assistant program.
2. 1 year completion of a clinical education program (ex: LPN or RN program)
3. One year of direct patient care experience.
4. Completion of a St. Clair Medical Group clinical training program
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification.
- Knowledge of medical terminology.
- Ability to operate various office and medical equipment.
- Fundamental understanding of personal computers and familiarity with the Windows operating system.
- Certification as a Medical Assistant.
- One year experience performing phlebotomy and EKGs.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 - $24.00 per hour
Expected hours: 40 per week
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Day shift
Work Location: In person